Micheal Grecco Interviewed on Lightsource

I love the serendipity of the web. Check this out:

1) Someone gives me a heads-up on Micheal Grecco's new book in the Flickr Strobist group threads.

2) I promo the book on the main site.

3) The folks at Grecco's studio notice.

4) They pop into the Strobist Flickr thread about Grecco to say hello.

5) Bill and Ed at StudioLighting.net ask them if they can interview Grecco on Lightsource's podcast show.

6) And here it is.

The show is 64 minutes long, and clocks in at 31 megs, so dial-uppers be warned. But I am half-way through and it is definitely worth a listen.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink