Speedlinks, 10/6/2007

• Many thanks to Aaron for showing me how to whip up a Google custom search. With this one, for instance, your query will only search Strobist, FlashFlavor, OneLight, DG28, and our Flickr discussion threads. Cool beans.

I am going to work with this (beta) utility to create a better search function for the site, but I thought you might like a link to search some of the most popular lighting sites automatically right away.

• Thanks also to Wizwow for this little gem: A tell all blog anonymously written by a national magazine photo editor. His (or her - thanks commenter) latest complaint about the $1 microstock? It's too expensive.

-30-


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink