Speedlinks, July 18, 2008
• Thomas Graves has an excellent real-world review of the RadioPoppers at Light-Shoot-Print.
• Remember Joey Lawrence? He's been in Moldova, shooting
(Warning: The audio is NSFW, and the video is NSF cat lovers...)
• I am starting to experiment with shooting for oil paintings at Baltimore Washington Oil.
• Chris Claborne has posted a review of the brand new AlienBees CyberSyncs in the Strobist Flickr threads.
• Back in the late 70's and early 80's I spent a lot of times in some, uh, pretty creative darkrooms. And I saw more than one photographer printing on grass. But never like this...
New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Connect w/Strobist readers via: Words | Photos
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Save Money: Browse MPEX Weekly Strobist Deals