Speedlinks, July 18, 2008

I'm up in NYC, gearing up for tomorrow's lighting seminar and Sunday's "Shoot! The Day" classes. But there's still time for a fresh batch of speedlinks!


• Thomas Graves has an excellent real-world review of the RadioPoppers at Light-Shoot-Print.

• Remember Joey Lawrence? He's been in Moldova, shooting cats the King of the Gypsies and has a video which includes the lighting setup. That kid is something. Eighteen frickin' years old and never home.

(Warning: The audio is NSFW, and the video is NSF cat lovers...)

• I am starting to experiment with shooting for oil paintings at Baltimore Washington Oil.

• Chris Claborne has posted a review of the brand new AlienBees CyberSyncs in the Strobist Flickr threads.

• Back in the late 70's and early 80's I spent a lot of times in some, uh, pretty creative darkrooms. And I saw more than one photographer printing on grass. But never like this...


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink