Help Me, Rhonda.

Alright, folks. I am hoping the Collective Strobist Reader Brain Trust can yield an idea or two.

The goal: To set up a publicly available place for you guys to stick your lighting triumphs and interesting failures so we can all see them.

The venue: Not here. (Because it would drown me with work, cause me to neglect Mrs. Strobist and probably land me in divorce court.)

I don't use any of the online photo community sites, so I don't know squat. But I want readers to be able to submit photos to some sort of "Strobist account" somewhere, with the abilty for others to comment (and trade ideas) attached to the photos.

Got a suggestion? Fire away in the comments section, and we'll see what we can accomplish.

I'm all ears.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink