Wear Something Flashy

At the suggestion of several readers (I have learned that you guys sure aren't shy about making suggestions) I have created a CafePress shop for Strobist.

For those who do not know about CafePress, it is a cool made-to-order shop on the web that has grown into a bit of a phenomenon. You can put artwork on darn near anything there.

For photographers, it is a cool place to sell prints, books, greeting/note cards featuring your photographs, etc.

I set up a few styles of Strobist T-shirts, sweatshirts, and a black baseball cap.

I drew the line at the thong, though. Not going there.

There's also a link on the sidebar to the right, which will remain after this post falls off of the front page.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink