Who will be the 1,000th Flickr Strobist Member?

EDIT: We have a winner!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Bryan Peabody, Flickr Strobist's 1,000th member.

But first, a little about Bryan.

Bryan lives in Louisville, where he apparently enjoys baseball, airplanes and growing stuff, among other things.

He has a cute new nephew, and he gets absolutely rave reviews from his wife (or very serious girlfriend - not sure):

""Bryan is the sweetest, kindest young man you'll ever meet, which is why I've already claimed him as my own. He is thoughtful and creative, intelligent and sincere."


You don't see many recommendations better than that. If he's good enough for her, he's good enough for us. As a married guy, I can tell you that approval ratings like that are not easily won.

I would have had the band playing and presented Bryan with his $1,000.00 Adorama gift certificate when he walked through the door, but I do not have a $1,000.00 gift certificate.

Or a band.

(Or a door.)

Instead, please take a moment to leave Bryan a comment welcoming him to the group. And, while you're at it, ask him what took him so long.

As good a place as any would be under this photo, which shows Bryan holding the aforementioned cute nephew.

(I did notice the first comment was a potentially parental shot across the bow from the significant other, so I am pretty sure they are married...)

Welcome aboard, Bryan!

------------------------
(Original post follows:)

We are at exactly 999 members even as I write this...

Any procrastinators out there? Now's your chance!


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink