Bits and Pieces, August 26, 2006


• Got an e-mail from a reader pointing me to "What the Duck," a rather funny serial cartoon about photographers. The one he sent was about, of course, off-camera flash. Which definitely earns WTD a "check it out" from Strobist.

I should have been offended at many of them. But I was too busy laughing.

Check out Aaron's other work on www.sweetjelly.com/blog.

(Thanks for the tip, John!)


• Yesterday, I discovered the Amazon Outlet, which is browseworthy enough to earn a direct link on the sidebar.

Not everything in there is a screaming bahgain. But the top seller today happens to be a Kingston 512mg SD card for $5.99. Schwing.

Think Woot, with a search function.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink