January Workshoppers: Please Let Me Know Your Synching Method

If you are signed up for January workshop, please let me know how you will be synching during the shooting part of the seminar.

I am setting up a thread on Flickr, here, if you would take a moment to post some info.

Please be specific, as in Pocket Wizards, eBay remotes, synch cords, Nikon CLS, Canon's equivalent, Quantums, etc. Let me know if you are using multiple methods - i.e. one flash corded and the other slaved.

This way we will be able to anticipate (and solve) many of our flash crosstalk issues before the fact. We may have a little "extra flash popping" going on. But it should not be a problem. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Thanks.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink