Dark Grey: The New Black?

OK, folks. I have gone through and made some changes to the footer nav bars, which were stupidly hard-coded in to every single one of the (300+) posts.

Yikes.

Long story short, I now have the ability to alter the color scheme of the site without a ton of additional effort.

Over the past few months, I have received a small number of e-mails from people who found light grey text on a black background very difficult to read. Does the new scheme (a dark grey background) help any?

My preference is to not swap to a white background, as a darker one gives the photos more apparent tonal range and "pop."

Is this a good compromise?

Lemme know in the comments.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink