• Dan Heller runs a neat little blog on the business of photography.
• Strobist reader (and corporate shooter) Kirk Tuck is spreading the small flash gospel.
• What do you do with your old point-and-shoot digicam now that you are a DSLR user? You take it apart and hack it, of course.
• Lunacore Photoshop Training has a free tutorial on retouching skin.
• Speaking of retouching (and the implications of the Quest for Perfection) Dove produced a brief, thought-provoking movie of the process of producing a "beauty" billboard image:
New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Connect w/Strobist readers via: Words | Photos
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Save Money: Browse MPEX Weekly Strobist Deals