London Registration Update

UPDATE: The London seminars are sold out, and the waiting list is, well, very lengthy. No plans on future dates yet, but I will be back to London again at some point in the future.

If you have signed up on the waiting list, I have your contact info. The waiting list is pretty long - far longer than will likely be able to be accomodated.

But you never know. Maybe 20 or 30 attendees will come down with strep throat or something.

I will go to the list, in order of signup, should any cancellations be made. I will post the first portion of the list when the class roster is posted, so those near the top will at least know their position.

Thanks,
David


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink