You Rock.

You wanna know why I can't do "Pictures of the Week" any more?

Okay, I'll tell you.

It's because as a group you have just blown past my ability to edit down a week's worth of your photos to two or three. Let alone one.

You guys are totally kickin'.

Every week, brand new people come in and get sucked into this lighting vortex thing and start throwing up even better stuff. I cruise through and fave the stuff that I really like, along with some gear pix that make me think of some future article subjects and a few other odds and ends.

It's amazing. I am both inspired and intimidated by my "favorites" page on Flickr. Take a look and see what I mean.

Like I tell people at the seminars, you learn how to control light and then your imagination becomes your only limit. Can you think of anything in photography that would be more interesting than to go there?


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink