RSS SOS - Thanks

Muchas gracias to the 971 people who let me know that the RSS feed address had been changed right out from under me, and was no longer working as a result. I have switched the code to the new URL, so things should be running more smoothly now.

As for the day-to-day RSS issues, I am trying to figure out a way to keep you guys from getting a fresh ping every time I update an old post, which I do frequently. The process now is "flip RSS off, update the post, flip RSS back on."

But that causes some RSS feed aggregators to get a little hinky. Any suggestions are welcome, as always. Comment away if you have anything to offer.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink