Ultra-Cheap Quickie Mini Macro Studio

Okay, so I'll be the first to admit that this paper light tent makes the $10 Macro Studio sound positively luxurious and wasteful.

That said, this is a technique I use a lot.

And since Strobist reader Jeff Geerling beat me to the punch on writing about it, I am sending you over to his place for a little field trip.

If you have something very small to shoot on white, there is no reason to crack open the studio - or even cut up a box - when your solution is as near as your laser printer. Two sheets of white paper and two pieces of tape is all it takes.

Oh, and both of my kids are so jonesing for those little iPod Shuffles. I do not need one for myself, as my 8-track is still working just fine, thank you.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink