I Don't Know What to Say...

I run off to another country for a few days, and come back to you guys wearing the lampshade?

Folks, I am at a loss for words. Except to point out that this is probably the first time the following phrase has ever been posted to the internet:
"... One Vivitar 283 ball-bungied to my head w/ a coffee filter diffuser ..."
Flew in last night and was immediately back into the daily grind today with three Sun assignments and 150 miles. (ILoveMyJob. ILoveMyJob. ILoveMyJob.) But I am slowly digging through my email inbox tonight and might even squeeze an On Assignment in before I hit the hay.

But this shot by John Sumrow just made my day, so I had to post it. Click the pic for more info.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink