Strobist Readers: List Your Blog

London has been great. Especially today, when I got a chance to meet quite a few of the site's British and European readers and shoot them. I had a great time at the seminar, and now I am ready to take Sunday off and sleep in.

Oh, wait. There's still one more. What the heck, I'll sleep on the plane.

The social component to the group is one of the best things about the joint, IMO. If you didn't make it to the pub afterwards, you missed out.

Speaking of social, someone has started a Flickr thread where Strobist readers are listing URL's to their own blogs.

Great idea. If you are the publishing magnate of your own little online empire, check in and let us know about your site here.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink