The Hot List, Q2 '07
But hey, bloggers can't be choosers.
Every once in a while, I pull together a list of the most popular items recently purchased by Strobist readers as a barometer for what you guys are into, lighting-wise. Kind of like the New York Times best seller list, but without the cultural significance.
If you are into supporting the site, it's as simple as clicking through to Amazon from any link here.
Muchas gracias, y'all.
The Second Quarter '07 Hot List:
1. Light Science and Magic, 3rd. Ed. | UK (OOS -- due back in stock in early August.)
2. Skin: The Complete Guide to Digitally Lighting, Photographing, and Retouching Faces and Bodies | UK
3. Lighting and the Dramatic Portrait | UK
4. Best Business Practices for Photographers | UK
5. Photo Portfolio Success | UK
6. Esquire Magazine
7. Master Lighting Guide for Portrait Photographers | UK
8. Photojournalism, Fifth Edition: The Professionals' Approach | UK
9. Welcome to Oz: A Cinematic Approach to Still Photography With Photoshop | UK
10. Matters of Light & Depth | UK
New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Connect w/Strobist readers via: Words | Photos
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Save Money: Browse MPEX Weekly Strobist Deals