DON'T MISS: Italian conceptual portrait photographer Sara Lando coming to US for two weekends of workshops in August.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Important Seattle Update

It appears that there is a previously planned monthly meeting for Seattle Flickr users this Saturday. And many of them will be out on a whale/wildlife photographing excursion (and incommunicado) all day. So we are moving the opening of registration back 24 hours to Sunday, July 22, 8:00am PDT.

Thanks for your understanding.

-DH


__________

Brand new to Strobist, or lighting? Start here.
Or, jump right into our free Lighting 101 course.
Connect: Discussion Threads | Reader Photos | Twitter

6 Comments:

Anonymous matildaben said...

Thank you, that is very considerate of you!

July 19, 2007 7:22 PM  
Anonymous jon c price said...

Please excuse my naivete on the sign up process.

So, Sunday morning, do I just have to get my name on the list? Then I make my Paypal payment at some point later before the seminar?

Also, exactly where and how do I enter my name on this list? Will I enter it the same way I am entering this post?

Thank you for your patience.

July 20, 2007 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not in Seattle, but I'm glad you're doing that.

I'd be a bit ticked if I had to choose between signing ujp for a lighting seminar and a photo shoot I'd been looking forward to.

It doesn't surprise me (cuz I always suspected that David was a nice guy,) but I am happy.

July 20, 2007 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm pleased he's coming up to Seattle, and like many, would like to attend. One problem: how does one sign up? What's the process? Is there a different website I need to go to that I don't know about?

Just asking.


James

July 21, 2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger David said...

Jon, Anon-

I will put up sign-up details on Sunday morning. It should all be very self-explanatory.

-DH

July 21, 2007 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about California (Southern to be exact)Like Los Angels. I am in CalCity but I would go to L.A. (2.5 hour trip one way) if the price was right and it was a time I could go. I do work on the weekends (not to buzy at the moment)so I could make a qest/trek if needed.:-)

July 22, 2007 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home