LATEST FEATURE: On Assignment: Ben Lurye

Monday, July 23, 2007

Strobist Readers Shoot Back


I just thought you guys might be interested in seeing what some of your fellow readers have been shooting in the last few weeks. About once a week, I cruise through 500 or so new photos in the pool and pick out my faves for inclusion in the Strobist Reader Gallery.

I go back to it frequently as a source of new ideas. Keeping a lighting file has never been so easy.

(Click on a pic to see who shot it and/or to leave a comment for the photographer.)

















For more great Strobist reader photos -- and the occasional cool photo of some DIY lighting gear -- head over to the Strobist Reader Faves Gallery.

Nice stuff, people. (What do you think?)


__________

Brand new to Strobist, or lighting? Start here.
Or, jump right into our free Lighting 101 course.
Connect: Discussion Threads | Reader Photos | Twitter

8 Comments:

Blogger Marshall said...

It's just good stuff. That's what I think. It's damn good stuff. Especially the horse...

July 23, 2007 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Danny Choo said...

Hi,
My readers recommended me to have a look at the photography tutorials on your site. The photos here are amazing!

July 23, 2007 11:27 PM  
Blogger Pavel said...

Excellent selection!

July 24, 2007 2:21 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Do the photos have the specs. somewhere? I would be interested in knowing the settings et.al. of these wonderful pictures.

July 24, 2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I was showing a co-worker these shots, talking about how they were taken, and what the blog was all about. I then took her into the Faves Gallery and I was raving at how inspiring these shots are. She was pretty impressed. Afterward I started thinking at how lucky DH is to have been able to affect so many people in such a positive way. Way to go, dude. Job well done and thanks from all of us.

July 24, 2007 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Steven K. said...

Came across this site a few weeks ago. I've read many of the tutorials. Amazing what can be done with a speedlight (and some talent). I really need to get a remote sensor for my flash so I can actually try some of this stuff.

Thanks!

July 24, 2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I really need to quit all of my other hobbies (approximately 317 of them) so I can spend more time playing with photography.

Cool stuff here. Very cool.

July 24, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger David said...

Sam- Click on the pic for info.

Jacob - Yes, you do.

July 24, 2007 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home