Strobist Readers Shoot Back


I just thought you guys might be interested in seeing what some of your fellow readers have been shooting in the last few weeks. About once a week, I cruise through 500 or so new photos in the pool and pick out my faves for inclusion in the Strobist Reader Gallery.

I go back to it frequently as a source of new ideas. Keeping a lighting file has never been so easy.

(Click on a pic to see who shot it and/or to leave a comment for the photographer.)

















For more great Strobist reader photos -- and the occasional cool photo of some DIY lighting gear -- head over to the Strobist Reader Faves Gallery.

Nice stuff, people. (What do you think?)


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink