f/2.0

The second issue of The FStop (an online photo magazine) has been posted. It features four more images, with the same how-to's, diagrams and photographer interviews as the first issue.

I liked the lighting setup in the Levi's ad, which was done in camera. The fisherman shot, at left, was decidedly not done in camera.

I love this publication already. I think he should publish an issue every day.

What do you guys think of this stuff? I know it is a little outside of the economic box for many of us, but I really like reading about what creative people outside of my sphere are doing.

(Nice work, Zack.)


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink