Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'll Bet This Never Happens to Scott Kelby

But then, his readers are probably perfectly normal people...

If you are doing the Strobist and a Laptop thing, you'll be hard-pressed to top this one. The photo is courtesy reader koolbob2.

The cat's name? Flash.

As before, the special Flickr group is here, and you can see a slideshow of the various offerings here.

Looking through the slideshow, it appears "Flash" isn't the first nonhuman to be featured. Nor the second or third. At this point, I would not be surprised if a photo of a cow and a laptop showed up...


__________

Brand new to Strobist, or lighting? Start here.
Or, jump right into our free Lighting 101 course.
Connect: Discussion Threads | Reader Photos | Twitter

6 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

Uh... well now that you mentioned it, I'll bet a cow DOES show up behind a laptop. You just know some strobist out there is up for the challenge.

August 12, 2007 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so there's the cat and there's barbie, that's two non humans, what am I missing here? Are some of my favourite strobists actually robots?

August 12, 2007 5:08 AM  
Blogger Aidan said...

Cows and Laptops photos won't be appearing from the UK I'm afraid - foot and mouth could be here :(

August 12, 2007 6:05 AM  
Anonymous vulture in OKC, USA said...

for the cow, would it have to be a Gateway laptop?? :-)

August 13, 2007 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just Darn!

I just sold the cow, and the beans refuse to grow.

What a week.

(sigh)

August 13, 2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger Omless Wanderer said...

lol - The cow comment isn't a direct solicitation or anything... nooooo... :P

I'll see what I can do. ;D

August 13, 2007 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home