DON'T MISS: Italian conceptual portrait photographer Sara Lando coming to US for two weekends of workshops in August.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heading to NYC for PhotoShelter Meet on Friday


View Larger Map
If you want to attend the New York City PhotoShelter Town Hall Meeting on Friday, better hurry up and register. There are only 50 39 seats left.

I'll be there. Look for someone who looks like a cross between Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, only shorter, heavier and far less attractive. I'll be wearing a What The Duck T-shirt and nothing else.

Please say 'hi' if you run into me. I would say 'hi' first, but I do not know what you look like. Remember, Chase Jarvis will be speaking there, so we can make faces from the back of the room.

Lookin' like some fun.
-30-


__________

Brand new to Strobist, or lighting? Start here.
Or, jump right into our free Lighting 101 course.
Connect: Discussion Threads | Reader Photos | Twitter

11 Comments:

Anonymous Josh Gerritsen said...

Looking forward to meeting you on Friday David!

September 12, 2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger Matt Williams said...

quite possibly one of the coolest venues i've ever been in at that. jealous on so many levels...

September 13, 2007 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Serge said...

Have fun! I visited NYC several weeks ago, very impressive city!

September 13, 2007 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Alex Taylor said...

See you there!

September 13, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Chase Jarvis said...

Just making faces, David? How kind. I figured you'd be throwing stuff. ;)

Looking forward to catching up man. See you there. [and hope to meet lots of other Strobist friends too!]

September 13, 2007 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Bill Allen said...

I'll be heading up there from Baltimore too. Let me know if you want to carpool up to save on some gas, tolls, and parking...

September 13, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Scotty Poo said...

Post your impressions for the meeting. I'm all signed up for the one in Orange County.

September 13, 2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger X!ne said...

Thanks for letting us know. I'm signed up and looking forward to meeting you! I haven't picked out my outfit yet so I can't tell you how to spot me.

September 13, 2007 2:59 PM  
Blogger David said...

It's easy for me. I only have one shirt.

September 13, 2007 3:11 PM  
Anonymous phil said...

Hey David,
I hope you'll give us a rundown on the meetings..?

September 13, 2007 3:26 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

it was great meeting you at the seminar. And well worth attending - in spite of jet lag - having arrived from India less than 24 hours earlier.

September 15, 2007 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home