While I am trying to find video (or audio) of this week's game on the 'net, hit the jump for a fresh batch of speedlinks on which to waste your precious time:
• PopPhoto intrepid gearhound Jack Howard has reviewed the crap out of the new, Strobisty Canon G-9. Two-word summary of his findings: "Get one." I'm gonna.
Nathan Welton has chimed in over at Dream Time Images, too.
• Is your country shaped like a boot? If so, you're in luck: The Lampista group has finished translating Lighting 101 into Italian. (There are a couple of other language translation sites in the works, too.)
• Reader Duncan Kinney is blogging about his experiences working at a pro photog's studio.
• Reader Kirk Tuck is getting more web exposure than O.J. in a hotel room these days. Here he is, reviewing the Fuji S5, and talking at length about the small-flash lifestyle. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
• Flying with your gear? You'll get a lot of good info from Fish. (Thanks for the tip, Bill.)
(* Hopefully -- Counting the SEC Championship and National Championship games.)
New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Connect w/Strobist readers via: Words | Photos
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Save Money: Browse MPEX Weekly Strobist Deals