• Jason shows you where to score some cheap black straws.
• Okay, after reading the T-O-P review, I am definitely getting a G-9 now.
• Here's how to tie-dye your own muslin background if you are gonna, like, shoot some hippies, man.
• If you are shooting for this outdoor advertising company, you'd better be shooting RAW.
• With a bag full of company-supplied, high-end Nikon digital gear at his disposal, fellow Sun shooter Chris Assaf prefers to work with cheap, plastic, film-suckin' Holgas.
• Need money? Here's a fine selection of photographic career opportunities, courtesy blogger Alec Soth. (First order of bidness: Dress the part.)
New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Connect w/Strobist readers via: Words | Photos
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Save Money: Browse MPEX Weekly Strobist Deals