You Rocked The Apple Store in Columbia, MD


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
Okay, so I am at the Church of Steve Jobs a couple of days ago, coughing up for Leopard, and I'm loving those glossy-glass new iMac screens. And to really show it off I stuck up a slideshow of the Strobist Faves Gallery and just let it play.

You guys quickly drew a small crowd, with oohs and ahhs all around. As well you should: Thats' some pretty kickin' stuff that has been coming through lately.

(UPDATE: Some people are reporting problems viewing the slideshow above. If it is not working for you, you can see the big Flickr version here.)

Mouseover the pic to clear the nav stuff out. Then, mouse up top to to get speed/direction control and down bottom to see thumbnails. Click on the pic to get the photog's info (and avatar!)

As for the cool-as-a-moose new slideshow plug-in, you can set one up for free for your own blog here.
___________________

(Oh, and if you are upgrading to Leopard, I just found out I could have gotten it for $20 cheaper at Amazon, here. With free shipping. D'oh.)

-30-


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink