Bert Stephani's Light Stand Box Strip Light

My 7-year-old's favorite playthings are the boxes that used to contain expensive toys. Belgian photographer Bert Stephani apparently thinks the same way.

For the record, I have nothing against store-bought strip lights. It's just that if I have a limited supply of money, I'd rather use it to buy the things I cannot make. And I can make a strip light modifier easier than I can make a D3.


If you in the market for a light stand, don't toss the box that it comes in. And if you are in the market for two light stands, you may be able to get all Martin Schoeller on someone on the cheap.

Check out Bert's blog for the details.

-30-


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink