Who Are You and What Do You Want From Me?

Over the next few days, I will be doing a little research to help me better guage the makeup of the site's readership and learn what I can do to make this blog better. I will be doing this through a series of simple, one-question polls. They will be located at the bottom of the sidebar on the right.

Who you are -- and what you think -- matters very much to me, and I very much appreciate your participation. So please feel free to leave relevant comments under this post, too.

I will be sharing info gleaned both from your responses and from site metrics after the fact.

Thanks much,
David


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink