You Guys Rock: Thanks So Much.



I woke up Friday morning to find in my email box a 10-minute long reader-created "Strobist commercial," organized and posted to YouTube and Viddler by reader Bill Millios. As embarrassing as it is for me to watch (my wife had a field day) it is also very cool, funny, clearly heartfelt and Web 2.0 in its purpose.

Getting past the weirdness of all those props being pointed upstream for a moment, the community that has been developed around this site is far, far better than the site itself. Seriously, thanks much, guys. I would say that I am at a loss for words, but you guys know me better than that.

So, if you are into fun, goofy (maybe NSFW-ish) user testimonials -- or just want to see and hear many well-known site contributors, view away at your own risk.


Discussion, Bad Jokes, Etc., on Flickr Group ::
__________________________

(I, of course, am floored by this, as was my wife. Many, many thanks or everyone who took the time and effort to participate in this. And especially to Bill Millios for setting it all up and editing it.)

-30-


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink