Nikon D3X Leak Puppy Catches Own Tail

UPDATE: Nikon Rumors has published the entire article, with jpegs big enough to read the text.

Long plagued with continual leaks, today Nikon decided to scoop all of the leakers by (accidentally) leaking their own announcement themselves. That is to say, a Euro version of Nikon Pro magazine (seen above) apparently went out early, en masse, before they could launch the "official announcement."

This being a lighting blog, our preference is to send you elsewhere for the whole D3X coverage orgy thing. I mean, sure, I want one and all. But sheesh, I am still digesting my turkey today.

(Thanks to Tom for the heads-up.)



New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Connect w/Strobist readers via: Words | Photos
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Save Money: Browse MPEX Weekly Strobist Deals