Nikon D3X Leak Puppy Catches Own Tail



UPDATE: Nikon Rumors has published the entire article, with jpegs big enough to read the text.
__________

Long plagued with continual leaks, today Nikon decided to scoop all of the leakers by (accidentally) leaking their own announcement themselves. That is to say, a Euro version of Nikon Pro magazine (seen above) apparently went out early, en masse, before they could launch the "official announcement."

This being a lighting blog, our preference is to send you elsewhere for the whole D3X coverage orgy thing. I mean, sure, I want one and all. But sheesh, I am still digesting my turkey today.

(Thanks to Tom for the heads-up.)

-30-


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink