Controlling Reflections: How They Roll in China

From the comments of the glasses tutorial video, reader Rob Mulligan shares a quick tip from the Orient...
__________


Says Rob:
"When I was in China getting married in 2000 we had a full day (you Chinese readers know what I'm talking about) studio wedding shoot. My father in law had those awful big square "old guy" glasses.

The hip young woman photographer rolled out a batch of cool looking frames with no lenses for his family to pick out the best looking ones for him to wear.

He looked excellent, and NO reflections!

Indeed. And to think I have been doing it the hard way for 20 years...


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink