November 8-15: Workshop in San Miguel De Allende, Mexico

I will be teaching a five-day lighting class for the Santa Fe Workshops this fall in the colonial-era town of San Miguel De Allende in Mexico. I am totally psyched on the location, and very much looking forward to going. It'll be my last extended workshop of the year, so c'mon down if you are up for a five-day intensive in a beautiful destination.

Our focus will be on layering flash (single and multiple) with controlled ambient to create sophisticated photos with minimal gear. You can learn more at SFW's website.

We're gonna have fun -- hope to see you there.
__________

(Thanks Tricia Cronin, who will be assisting in Mexico, for the photo!)

-30-


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink