A Special Note for Multilingual Readers

UPDATE: Okay, it is not perfect. Not even close. But it is helping enough people so that I decided to leave it in. Use at your own risk, and I hope it helps!

-DH

__________


I have added a machine-driven Google translate module to the site, in the drop-down menus on the right. Alas, I have no way of judging how good it is, and it obviously will not be great. And my heavy use of colloquial English will not help matters.

Question is, is it serviceable or is it so bad as to be laughable? I would note that you can improve any translation by holding your mouse over it for a couple of seconds.

I will decide after one week, based on your comments below. It is an all-or-none thing -- we can't cherry pick the languages. But please help me decide by giving it a try and leaving a comment. It can be as simple as the language tested, and a rating from 1 (awful) to 10 (wonderful).

If you are one of the people who are reading this in email or RSS, please click through to the main site and give it a whirl.

Thank you!

-30-


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink