Strobist Location Workshops in 2017



Are you more the "learn by doing" type?

As in, "Don't tell me, show me?"

Then you may be interested in one of the 2017 Strobist location workshops that are already planned. Or perhaps you would like to know how to schedule an in-person workshop of your own—for your photo exposition, camera club, or right in your damn living room.

Keep reading to learn how to make the monkey dance...
__________


GPP2017

As in most years, I am on the faculty at Gulf Photo Plus' Photo Week in Dubai. GPP is probably the premier week of photo workshops in the world, in a location that can best be described as "off the scale." In 2017, GPP is happening February 10th-17th.

Many people make the mistake of thinking that Dubai is too expensive a destination, when the truth is that you can get there pretty cheaply from most of the world. And hotels can easily be had for $100 a night. GPP Photo Week has some of the best instructors in the world (and me!) and a "world family" envoronment that is hard to adequately describe.

This year, I'll be teaching both one-day and two-day Lighting Bootcamps, and a blue-hour shoot at the jaw-dropping Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in nearby Abu Dhabi (transport included). Please join me—or belly up to the veritable smorgasboard of GPP Photo Week's other offerings.


Argentina

I'm excited to be heading to South America for the first time, teaching in Argentina in late October. I cannot yet go into any more detail than that, as the details are as-yet unannounced. But suffice to say, if you are local to that part of the world please stay tuned...

(Okay, it's Buenos Aires. But I really should not even be telling you that.)


Your City, Anywhere in the World

Serisously, not even kidding.

While I no longer self-produce/schedule/book/etc. seminars or workshops, that doesn't mean I'm not still teaching in various cities around the world. I'm just not self-producing them publicly through Strobist.com. Due to time constraints, I now instead work at the beck and call of others.

Be it just for a day, or a full week, you can learn more about how to book a private workshop for your organization or club by downloading my Strobist on Location info packet. (FYI: You need to be signed in to Google to download it.)

Hope to see you soon.


-David


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink